[chadfree] Re: Test

  • From: Rich Hutchinson <richhutch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 19:13:17 -0400

At 03:05 AM 4/14/2004, FreeLists Mailing List Manager sent the following
into cyberspace:
>This is a test from me to see if I also insert extraneous characters
>in my posts to Freelists. Guess I must make this message long enough
>to at least experience some line wrap. I'm using Outlook 2000 and Xp
>Pro. I figure this message is long enough now - pardon the indulgence.
>Message posted 19:38 SA time.

Had funky characters before, but none in this digest. Whew!

That leaves one comment...the message separators in the digest are kinda wimpy:

Any way to get them a bit longer? Would make it a bit easier to tell when
one begins and ends....

Rich

"Work hard~Rock Hard~Eat Hard~Sleep Hard~Grow Big~
Wear Glasses If You Need 'Em" - The Webb Wilder Credo
~~
Richweb: http://richweb.allpar.net Music, Mopars and More

chadfree-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx