[chadfree] Re: Test

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 19:37:22 +0200

This is a test from me to see if I also insert extraneous characters
in my posts to Freelists. Guess I must make this message long enough
to at least experience some line wrap. I'm using Outlook 2000 and Xp
Pro. I figure this message is long enough now - pardon the indulgence.
Message posted 19:38 SA time.

That Guy In Africa...

chadfree-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx