[chadfree] Re: Test

  • From: "Robert Edwards Jr" <Super_Salesman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 13:09:06 -0500

I found that even though you can't reply via the web you can still copy and
paste from their website.  People can still recieve no mail and post to the
group just a couple of extra clicks.  Well worth it to know that when they
need help it will be more readily available than it is with Yahoo.

Robert