[chadfree] Test

  • From: "Ross" <ross72003@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "CHADfree" <chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 09:48:52 -0400

Checking to see if I gat rid of the = sign

The best count I could make and believe me it's a hell of a job; CHAD has
about 700 members on Individual Email or Digest. I think most of those would
move if we move to Freelist. I don't think there is any way to know how
active the other 1100 are or if they would move. Well there is one exception
Terry is on no Email and she said she would do what the majority wanted, I
would bet about 900 of the 1100 are dead wood.Do any of you experts know of
any way we could tell how many active members we have?

chadfree-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx