[chadfree] Re: Scintillating String

  • From: "Wyatt M. Portendt" <nunyabidness66@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 10:18:57 -0500

Office is pretty good about being backward compatible.  You *might* lose a
font here and there and you *might* have a formatting glitch, but mostly it
will pick up older files fairly well.  I don't know about macros - I never
use them.

As for freelists versus yahoo, it's cleaner than yahoo, but it still leaves
a pretty good chunk to clip.  At least it's not ad crap.

On 4/17/2004 at 8:52 PM a whisper was heard, and the one known as Rich
Hutchinson was rumoured to have uttered....