[chadfree] Re: Scintillating String

  • From: "Linda F. Johnson" <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 00:00:13 -0400

<< Any problems with files created in Office97 running
in Office 2003? Specifically Excel?>>

Nope...Excel files shouldn't give you any problem at all...most of the files
created in Office 97 will be fine in 2003....however, the opposite is not
necessarily true.

Linda
Linda's Computer Stop
http://personal-computer-tutor.com
ABC Free Ezine ~ Free Ebooks and Tutorials
*all outgoing mail scanned by Norton AV.  If you got a bug that looks like
it came from me, it did NOT!