[chadfree] Re: Scintillating String

  • From: "Robert Edwards Jr" <Super_Salesman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 00:26:18 -0500

I the Bill Gates thing is about as touchy as politics and religion from what
I've seen on some groups LOL and I don't know Linda so I can't talk about
her behind her back.  I think you just want to get everyone to stop voting
for her to get your corvette Ross LOL.  I will ask though, I was in the
pictures section of CHAD for the first time today and I seen the pics of the
quadruplets.  Whom do they belong to?  They are precious.

Robert