[chadfree] Scintillating String

  • From: "Ross" <ross72003@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "01CHADFREE" <chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 18:20:53 -0400

If we are going to test chadfree some one has to start a string that every
one will join in.
We now have 43 members so some one should come up with something.
We could all talk about Linda behind her back but she is a member or we
could make a list of all the good things that everyone has to say about Bill
Gates. Chadfree has all of the smartest people on the web some one should
come up with something.
Ross

chadfree-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx