[chadfree] Re: Rene...definition of dependable (was Things just work!)

  • From: -{ Rene Brehmer }- <metalbunny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 18:13:25 +0100

Well ... If one don't mess up ... one don't learn to not mess up :) ...

I've got 4 languages ... only half decent at Danish and English ... can
survive in German if the situation turns grim ... and I know enough French
to tell the difference between beaf and turkey in the supermarket ... but
I'm not perfect at either ... (although my Danish teacher tried to convince
me otherwise)....

Rene

According to historical records, on Tue, 20 Apr 2004 00:26:17 -0400, "Linda
F. Johnson" <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote about "[chadfree]

--
Rene Brehmer
aka Metalbunny

~ If you don't like what I have to say ... don't read it ~

http://metalbunny.net/
References, tools, and other useful stuff...
Check out the new Metalbunny forums @ http://forums.metalbunny.net/

chadfree-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx