[chadfree] Re: Re[2]: Is it about time to move?

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 10:56:56 -0700

Thanks Erik,

Mike

On 10/04/2004 at 7:43 PM Eric Skeen wrote:

Hi Mike,

By all means please help yourself. I just corrected my little spelling
mistake first <gr>

That Guy In Africa...

Hi Eric,
thanks for the feedback,
you have very valid points.
With your permission I'm going to use these line as the reason why we
need
to trim<BG>

The message load is too heavy to sort out duplicates, and for those of
us on dial up, by the time the messages have gone through Spam filters etc,
it's going to become very unwieldy. We unfortunately have to pay by the
minute, and even 5 - 10 minutes daily is going to add a horrendous amount
to our monthly telephone charges.

Thanks for reminding us.

mike the mod

chadfree-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx