[chadfree] Re: PowerPoint 2003 Question

  • From: "Linda F. Johnson" <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 23:16:08 -0400

Well...I sent this one at 11:14 and received it at 11:12...how's that for
speed? LOL

Linda
Linda's Computer Stop
http://personal-computer-tutor.com
ABC Free Ezine ~ Free Ebooks and Tutorials
*all outgoing mail scanned by Norton AV.  If you got a bug that looks like
it came from me, it did NOT!

That's cuz I sent it twice....didn't see it come thru the first time so I
sent it again

chadfree-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx