[chadfree] Re: OT - Yet another new member of CHADFREE

  • From: "Surfin Mac" <surfinmac2002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 08:01:59 -0500

Congratulations!

Mac (Martha)
chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Martha's Web
http://www.marthas-web.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bert Peairs" <bwpeairs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 11:17 PM
Subject: [chadfree] OT - Yet another new member of CHADFREE

This grandfather is proud to announce yet another new member of CHADFREE.
At 4:14 PDT, my grandson, David Andrew Fridley was born. 20.5" long
and 7lb 10oz.

The pictures have not been posted yet, but will be tomorrow.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bwpeairs@xxxxxxxxxxx

Bert

chadfree-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

chadfree-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx