[chadfree] OT - Yet another new member of CHADFREE

  • From: "Bert Peairs" <bwpeairs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 21:17:18 -0700

This grandfather is proud to announce yet another new member of CHADFREE.
At 4:14 PDT, my grandson, David Andrew Fridley was born. 20.5" long
and 7lb 10oz.

The pictures have not been posted yet, but will be tomorrow.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bwpeairs@xxxxxxxxxxx

Bert

chadfree-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx