[chadfree] Re: OT - Thank you

  • From: "Surfin Mac" <surfinmac2002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 16:07:54 -0500

Wonderful news, Bert!

Mac (Martha)
Martha's Web
http://www.marthas-web.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bert Peairs" <bwpeairs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2004 4:05 PM
Subject: [chadfree] OT - Thank you

I want to thank all of you that have prayed for my grandson. I see from the
guestbook that some have you have been getting the updates on his condition
which is really appreciated by his family.

For those of you that have not visited the web site, he is doing fine! He is
off the oxygen and eating like a champ! He is coming home tomorrow! He would
have come home today but with one more day for his medication, instead of
getting a nurse to come by and administer it, they decided to just keep him
in the hospital.

Thank you all again for your support,

Bert (very relieved!)

chadfree-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx