[chadfree] Re: KrazyKeny

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 10:01:25 -0800

Hi Ross,
as you will see on my earlier post, I belong to a couple of groups for
listowners/moderators.
The Banned Users Group, keeps a file on the porn, spammers, and other
misscontents that like to cause trouble
Please visit the BannedUsersList group at:

Linda and I also belong to the
A Technical Support Alliance Member
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/techsupportalliance/
This group is actually a consortium of a number of Tech Support Groups that
have joined to bring users the
benefit of a varied array of experienced and knowledgeable members to assist
in whatever computer problem arises -
from building complete systems - to the software progam complexties.

Which is a by invitation only group for tech list owners and mods.
We share tech info and buletins and can ask other members for help with
problems.

New members are screened by existing charter members, and sponsourd by an
existing member.
I can recomend any of our mods who are interested.
We can also apply to have CHAD become a member group.

http://www.mwn.ca/
A Technical Support Alliance Member
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/techsupportalliance/

On 12/11/2003 at 12:44 PM R Johnson wrote:

Mike just took my title.He has now banned 68 members. Good job Mike. The
last time I just banned him once and he was gone. Where in hell does he get
all of those Email addresses.
Ross

chadfree-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx