[chadfree] Re: Have you been Hijacked

  • From: "Peggy" <peggy1155@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 13:50:28 -0400

Thanks for this, Mike.  I get rid of "bluezipper" and "free2try" and
"isearch" shows up!!!  My problem is a have a significant other that likes
to surf all over the Net and download anything he finds.  Not to mention he
likes to use things like Incredimail and Weatherbug and anything along those
lines.  He's constantly downloading games, wallpapers, screen savers...you
name it.  So every day I have to get on the computer and start de-bugging
<grin>!

Peggy