[chadfree] Excel Spreadsheets - download without Excel?

  • From: "Peggy" <peggy1155@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 14:59:02 -0400

Is there a way to download and read an Excel spreadsheet if you don't have
Excel?  I don't have Excel, is there another program that can read Excel?  I
know I'm not doing a good job of explaining this - a friend sent me an Excel
spreadsheet of information, I tried opening it with Word but it cut off half
the information.  Just wondering if there is another program that would
work?

Thanks,

Peggy

---