[chadfree] Configure the 2007 Office System for a Hard Disk Image

  • From: "Mike the mod" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Computer_Help_and_Discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 11:57:22 -0800

Step by Step: Configure the 2007 Office System for a Hard Disk Image

<http://technet2.microsoft.com/Office/en-us/library/146a77e1-75b9-4795-8feb
-d94d0f528ecc1033.mspx?mfr=true>

You can deploy the 2007 Microsoft Office system and other software
products at the same time to all users. You first install a custom
configuration of Office on a clean test computer. Then you capture and
distribute an image of the hard disk to users' computers. The first step
in this process is to configure Office in preparation for the hard-disk
image.

There is more on the web page.

Thanks to Microsoft

Mike the mod @ CHAD & vista_