[chadfree] Re: Chadfree Test

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 17:28:59 -0700

Hi William,
I agree I'm partial to plain text too.

Which is one of the reasons I switched to Calypso a few years back.
At the time it was one of the few email programs which would automatically
strip out the HTML and attachments.
Something MS took a while to copy<BG>

Mike  ~ Moderator CHAD Smart & Free
Archive; //www.freelists.org/archives/chadfree/
See my Anti-Virus pages
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance & OWTA Charter Member

On 14/04/2004 at 8:18 PM William Warren wrote:

ick...well i got tired of html mails a long time ago so i compose only
in text now..:)  Many of the security lists i subscribe to will flame
you or boot you for posting in html rofl..:)

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and

chadfree-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx