[chadfree] Re: Asus & AMD (MIKE)

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 18:16:45 -0700

Hi Jim,
I'm surprised to hear that.

I don't read the Tom's Harware Guide very often but I have found there
information is quite reliable.
http://www6.tomshardware.com/motherboard/index.html

Mike the mod

On 22/05/2004 at 7:03 AM James Rancourt wrote:

Hey Mike,

That was my original choice but a close tech friend was telling me that
ASUS is having some problems with their newer boards and that BioStar,
Shuttle and MSI (in that order)were better choices.

I'm going to be checking all this out before I do anything so I'll let you
know what I come up with.

You take care my friend.

Best Regards, JR

chadfree-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx