[chadfree] Re: Asus & AMD (MIKE)

  • From: James Rancourt <jrr147@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 07:03:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Mike,

That was my original choice but a close tech friend was telling me that ASUS is
having some problems with their newer boards and that BioStar, Shuttle and MSI
(in that order)were better choices.

I'm going to be checking all this out before I do anything so I'll let you know
what I come up with.

You take care my friend.

Best Regards, JR

chadfree-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx