[chadfree] Re: ? ? ? ?

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 13:59:32 -0700

Hi Ross,
I think that may be a good idea.
That way we can see what problems they may encounter and how to overcome
them.

I see Hal joined.
Hi Hal

Mike  ~ Moderator CHAD Smart & Free
Archive; //www.freelists.org/archives/chadfree/
See my Anti-Virus pages
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance & OWTA Charter Member

On 14/04/2004 at 1:53 PM Ross wrote:

I have spent the last couple of days changing the set up on my computer so I
could post to Freelists from Outlook Express. I had to change my Outlook
accounts to Outlook Express and vise versa.

I did it to get rid of the = signs and other crap that Freelist  puts in
your Outlook post. So I'm already I think. Do you think we should invite
some of the more Knowledgeable members to join and see what they think?

Ross

chadfree-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx