[cgis_undergrad] Fwd: Astronomy honours courses: Astrobiology, and Radio Astronomy

  • From: Victoria Rautenbach <victoria.rautenbach@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GGM Postgrad <upggm_postgrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, GGM Personnel <ggm_personnel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, CGIS Hons <cgis_hons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, CGIS Undergrads <cgis_undergrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 20:35:23 +0200

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paul Vaandrager <vaandrager.pv@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 10:33 AM
Subject: Fwd: Astronomy honours courses: Astrobiology, and Radio Astronomy
To: Victoria Rautenbach <victoria.rautenbach@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello, Victoria

Please Distribute!

There is a very nice Astrobiology (life in outer space) course being
presented by the Physics department. All interested parties are welcome!
See below.

Regards

Paul

PhD Candidate & Assistant Lecturer

Department of Physics, University of Pretoria
Pretoria 0002, South Africa

Office: 0124204967             Cell: 0843262221