[cgis_hons] Fwd: Esri Young Scholars Awards

  • From: Victoria Rautenbach <victoria.rautenbach@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GGM Postgrad <upggm_postgrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, GGM Personnel <ggm_personnel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, CGIS Hons <cgis_hons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 06:10:00 +0200

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sanet Eksteen <sanet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 10:02 AM
Subject: Esri Young Scholars Awards

 Dear All

We are nearing the end of the academic year and in most cases students are
now finishing off their honours projects. You are once again reminded to
please encourage your students to take part in this exciting competition.

*Since we are not an educational institution extension on the submission
date can be arranged if needed.* J

The students  only need to summarize (write an abstract) of one page. (+-
500 words) This summary may include:

A short introduction

Clearly define  the aims and objectives

A short summary of the methodology

Short discussion of the most important results

Also  two or three sentences on the significance of the project and what
makes it unique.

They may submit their abstracts by sending it to me:
sanet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope to hear from you soon

Best regards

Sanet

*Sanet Eksteen*
*Training and Education*

*Block A, Whitby Manor 167, 14th Road Noordwyk, Ext 61 Midrand, 1685*

*Tel : +27 11 238 6300 <%2B27%2011%20238%206300> Fax: +27 11 238 6365
<%2B27%2011%20238%206365>*

*www.esri-southafrica.com* <http://www.esri-southafrica.com/>

*Find us on:*

[image: Description: twitter-logo] <http://www.twitter.com/esrisouthafrica>
[image: Description: FacebookLogo]
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Esri-South-Africa/208135535956460>  [image:
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/745062?trk=tyah>  [image:

DISCLAIMER:  The information in this message is  confidential and  legally
privileged solely for  the  intended   addressee. The  opinions or
statements   expressed herein are  my own and should not be taken as the
official opinion or endorsement of Esri South Africa.

PNG image

PNG image

PNG image

JPEG image