[cfbx-l] Volunteer Request - Cataloguing the Classical Vinyl Collection

  • From: Faith Bateman <fbateman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cfbx-l <cfbx-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 15:47:54 +0000 (UTC)

Hey Folks,
The Record Fair is coming up in a month and the classical vinyl collection needs to be catalogued and priced. It's a pretty big collection and it will take many hours and many hands to process.
I'm looking for 3-4 people to help with the collection this Friday between 1:00 - 3:00 pm. This will be the first of a few sessions.

Ok so it's not glamorous work - not going to lie. However, there will be a high degree of satisfaction when it's done.

If you can help with this not-so-little project, please let me know and I will be eternally grateful!
Best,
Faith

Station Manager
CFBX Campus Community Radio