[cfbx-l] TRU Back To School BBQ

  • From: Faith Bateman <fbateman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cfbx-l <cfbx-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 16:15:46 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Folks,

The TRU Back to School BBQ is happening from 10:00 - 3:00 pm on Friday, September 9 and CFBX is going to be there with bells on!
Well maybe not quite literally but the enthusiasm will be palpable as we welcome previous and new students to campus. By design, this event coincides with the commencement of our fall volunteer drive.

We need you folks to come out and talk up the station, tell the students, staff, and faculty how The X is the best place to be on campus (yes, of course I am biased!). Your testimonial could be the nudge that gets them in the door.

Can you provide an hour to support this great event? Yes? Excellent! Shoot me an email with your availability.

I appreciate that not everyone can take time out on a week day - even if Fridays are technically not a week day because it's so close to the weekend.

If you can't be there in person, how about being there in spirit? Tell me what makes CFBX so special to you and your comments will be posted. I would need your testimonial by end of day Tuesday, September 8 to be included.

Thanks for listening to this little missive and special thanks for being part of the CFBX tribe. We rock!!!

Best,
Faith

Faith Bateman
Station Manager