[cfbx-l] Perfomers Wanted!!

  • From: Faith Bateman <fbateman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cfbx-l <cfbx-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2022 19:19:18 +0000 (UTC)

Hey Xers!
Are you a performer (comedy, music, poet)? If so, would you like to participate in CFBX's new live outdoor performance event? It's likely we will only get one under our belt before the cold weather hits. If there's an overwhelming interest, we could bring it inside for the colder months. For now, let's just focus on the first one.
Let me know if you are interested and we can start the conversation.

The event is scheduled for Thursday, September 22 from 5:00 - 7:00 pm (this could shift depending on the available light).

Btw, you don't need to be a seasoned musician with a lot of experience under you belt  - aspiring performers are most welcome.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Best,
Faith

Faith Bateman