[cfbx-l] Parking at CFBX Update

  • From: Faith Bateman <fbateman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cfbx-l <cfbx-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 19:01:02 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Folks,
Our parking spots are prime targets for unauthorized parking. In other words, people without permits choose our spots to park, with high frequency.

If you come in to do your show during business hours and spots J12 and J13 are filled, please park in LOT K, the pay lot right behind our spots, and place the permit on your dashboard. This way patrol will know that you are legit to park without paying. I am in frequent dialogue with the Parking office and they are very aware of our situation.

If for some reason, you get a parking ticket by parking in Lot K with our permit, then give it to me and I will take care of it. It's unlikely that this will happen but it's always good to have a pla

There are changes coming at the end of the summer to resolve this issue. When everything is in place, I will send out another update with the details.
Best,
Faith

Station Manager
CFBX Campus Community Radio