[cfbx-l] Club's Day - CFBX Station Braggers Wanted

  • From: Faith Bateman <fbateman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cfbx-l <cfbx-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2022 19:48:31 +0000 (UTC)

Hey Xers!
As Steve mentioned in his recent updates, this is a busy month for CFBX. We have multiple opportunities to brag about our station and encourage students to join in the fun that is campus community radio.

Clubs Day is yet another opportunity and we need your help to run the table on Thursday, September 15 from 11:00 - 3:00 pm located on the basketball courts outside Old Main. It's a big deal and there will be over 50 clubs represented, not to mention FREE ice cream, while supplies last.

Please let me know if you can spare an hour or two for this fun and exciting event.

As always, your time and efforts are greatly appreciated. Without you folks, we wouldn't be here!
Best,Faith

Faith Bateman
Station Manager
CFBX Campus Community Radio