[cfbx-l] Art in the Park - Canada Day - This Friday

  • From: Faith Bateman <fbateman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cfbx-l <cfbx-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 16:09:52 +0000 (UTC)

Good Morning All You Campus Community Radio Enthusiasts!

We were just invited to attend Art in the Park at Riverside Park on Canada Day!
Due to all the construction and flooding, Art in the Park is smaller in size than we are used to. However, that won't dampen enthusiasm for the event. It promises to be well attended and it's going to be a gorgeous day.
At the very least, it will be a fun way to celebrate Canada Day and be in the thick of the action.

So this is where you fit in. We need some folks to man the booth. Can you take a shift or two? If so let me know ASAP because the event is at the end of the week. YIKES!

Here's the volunteer schedule (basically each shift starts on the hour):
10:00 - 11:00
11:00 - 12:00
12:00 - 1:00
1:00 - 2:00
2:00 - 3:00
3:00 - 4:00
4:00 - 5:00

Thanks in advance for all those who are able to support this event. Every time we connect with the Kamloops community, we move the needle a little further. One never knows where a connection, a conversation, or a moment will lead. It's a very curious thing, indeed.
Best,
Faith

Faith Bateman
Station Manager