[cfbx-l] Another Requirement for the Letter Campaign

  • From: Faith Bateman <fbateman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cfbx-l <cfbx-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 19:54:05 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Folks,
We are getting specific instructions from Frank Caputo's office that requires all of our emails must include your address and/or your postal code. Otherwise they will be dismissed.
This is an unforseen situation. So I appreciate your patience while we figure this out.

This is what I suggest:

1. If you have already sent your email letter, resend it but include your address and postal code under your name.Use the subject line: Updated with Address/Postal Code: Funding Initiative for Campus Community Radio

2. If you haven't already sent your email letter, please remember to include your address and postal code under your name.

I truly apologize for this inconvenience. However, I hope you will agree with me that this is important and I appreciate very much the folks who are helping to iron out the bugs associated with this work.

Thank you for your patience and support!!!
Faith

Faith Bateman
Station Manager
CFBX Campus Community Radio