[cetfosscell] Re: IMPORTANT : Task list

  • From: Kevin Martin <youcancallmekevin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cetfosscell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 00:49:18 +0530

Right. The IRC channel is vacant most of the time. I often forget to start
it. Now I've added it to my startup applications list so that it starts
everytime I log in. I suggest everyone do the same. Let it run in the
background. You can configure most IRC clients to play sound when someone
posts something to the channel.

Those who have been using the web client will have to download a desktop
client.

Xchat and conversation are both good IRC clients.

sudo apt-get install xchat