[cetfosscell] IMPORTANT : Task list

  • From: Kevin Martin <youcancallmekevin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cetfosscell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 19:06:33 +0530

Hi,

I have created a task list here :

https://ethercalc.org/ugmemvq5we

We are using ethercalc, a free software alternative to google docs.
Convenient, since all you need is the link. No sharing/permissions.

ALL candidates (except Gcompris aspirants) are assigned tasks. Please
change the color of the corresponding 'status' column as soon as you read
the task list.
The deadlines are flexible. But if you have any issues with the current
deadline (April 21 for most of them), do let us know.

Please use a Gnu/linux operating system. Trust me, it is way easier to find
help if you develop on a *nix OS.

If you need help, or can't get anything installed/working, feel free to ask
on the mailing list.

It is important to update the status column with appropriate colors as you
proceed with your assigned task.

Gcompris aspirants, I think its time you people start sending in those
hello worlds.

Happy hacking!

regards,

Kevin Martin Jose