[cetfosscell] Re: CETsoc : First step

  • From: Pirate Praveen <pravi.a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cetfosscell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 17:01:45 +0530

I'd prefer we promoring services running on free software (you made a
good choice with freelists.org). We have two good replacements for
github.com.

1. Gitlab.com - most feature compatible with github
2. Gitorious.org - misses some features like issues.

--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
You have to keep reminding your government that you don't get your rights