[cetfosscell] Re: About Linux distribution

  • From: Kevin Martin <youcancallmekevin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cetfosscell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 00:45:11 +0530

Backtrack would do just fine. Its basically ubuntu with a lot of
preinstalled vulnerability test applications. I would recommend debian or
ubuntu. You'd be surprised (in time) how much more convenient it is to
develop on a gnu/linux system. The learning curve can be a bit steep, and
you learn by doing.

On Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 9:11 PM, Soorej Jones Pothoor <soorejjones@xxxxxxxxx