[cet-compsciz-2005] Greetings !!!

  • From: Ramakrishnan G <rameshg87@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cet-compsciz-2005@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 21:55:47 +0530

Hi All,

If you have got this mail, then this is working. I have created a mailing
list with all the email ids that you have given in the document that I had
shared. Once we get all the email ids of everyone in our class, then this
can be used to reach everyone in our class. Thank you for updating the
details, also everyone please mention what you are doing (studying also you
can mention there in that column) and where you are now. Some of us don't
know where others are, and what they are doing - thats why I had put the
present address and permanent address both. Please fill all the details, if
you haven't filled. Start using this mail chain.

Also please update the details of other if you know their contact
information.

ENJOY CHEYUUU...
ENJOY PANNUNGO...
ENJOY MAADI ...