[Census] Re: census Digest V4 #1

  • From: "Justin Wilkins" <justinwil@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: census@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 11:13:05 +0100

Hi Niclas,

The complaint from the setup program about Excel 2007 appears to be
harmless, yet another problem with the R(D)COM installer. I will contact the
developers and see if I can get this cleared up.

As for the HTML reports, they are accessible from Runs -> Reports -> Current
Run, which will build one according to the template in
census_report_template.html.

Best regards
Justin