[Census] Re: Prevent tree expansion

  • From: "Lars Lindbom" <llindbom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <census@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 01:10:23 -0700

I agree, it would be a great feature.

-----Original Message-----
From: census-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:census-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Janet R. Wade
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 10:06 AM
To: census@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Census] Re: Prevent tree expansion

Hi All

This might be to do with that I moaned to Justin that my arboretum was
always collapsed and I was fed up with having to expand the bits I wanted
every time I opened up the program. It seems we would like the degree of
expansion to be the same as how we left it when previously exiting that
analysis.... Is this possible Justin?

Kind regards