[Census] Re: Missing ETA labels

  • From: "Angelica Quartino" <angelica.quartino@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <census@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 09:30:48 +0100

Hej Justin!

I only have problem with this when I have an Omega block. Maybe I have to
pyt only one number each line. At least that is required for PsN to
interpret it correct in the raw_results.csv file.

$OMEGA  BLOCK(4)
0.284                           ;6 KEO
0.001 0.206                     ;7 EMAX
0.001 0.001 0.00198             ;9 BASE
0.001 0.001 0.001  0.151        ;10 RES

/Angelica

Angelica Quartino, MSc, Pharm
Phd-Student
Div of Pharmacokinetics and Drug Therapy
Dept of Pharmaceutical Biosciences
Faculty of Pharmacy
Uppsala University
Box 591