[Census] Locale issues

  • From: Justin Wilkins <justin.wilkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: census@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 16:10:24 +0200

Hi all,

Lately, there have been some reports about data importing not working well in Census, which I've managed to trace in affected people to locale settings in Windows. For example, users with locale set to Sweden but with the decimal point set to '.' to allow better import of NONMEM output into Excel have run into this kind of issue, which arises when Census tries to use the wrong symbol while converting out of NONMEM's scientific number format.

If you have experienced a similar problem - ETAs or SIGMAs imported incorrectly or in the wrong order, data files failing to display properly, odd 'not a number' errors - please let me know so I start digging into it!

Justin
--
Justin Wilkins
Division of Pharmacokinetics and Drug Therapy