[Census] Re: EConvertError: '0,3' is not a valid floating point value

  • From: Justin Wilkins <justinwil@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: census@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 23:17:50 +0200

Hi Jacob,
You have encountered a parsing error while reading in a NONMEM output file.
There is currently a known issue related to block OMEGAs which may be
responsible, but unfortunately without the output it's hard to diagnose. I
assume that an error log is displayed after the error message is thrown?
Inspecting that may provide some clues about exactly where the glitch is
happening. What version of NONMEM are you using?

Best
Justin

--
Justin Wilkins