[Census] EConvertError: '0,3' is not a valid floating point value

  • From: "Brogren, Jacob" <Jacob.Brogren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Census \(E-mail\)" <census@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 17:05:07 +0200

what does this mean? Unfortunately I can not send the .lst file (which I was
prompted to do by Census) since my company would get medieval with me for doing
so. If I can get directions from you Justin, I could go hunting strange things
in the list file.

Jacob Brogren MSc Pharm
Senior Research Scientist
Clinical Pharmacology and DMPK
AstraZeneca R&D Södertälje
SE-151 85 Södertälje Sweden
Tel. +46 8 553 236 33
Fax +46 8 553 274 91

Confidentiality Notice: This message is private and may contain confidential
and proprietary information. If you have received this message in error, please
notify us and remove it from your system and note that you must not copy,
distribute or take any action in reliance on it. Any unauthorized use or
disclosure of the contents of this message is not permitted and may be unlawful.