[Census] 0.998 r3 released...

  • From: Justin Wilkins <justin.wilkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: census@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 17:47:13 +0200

Census 0.998 r3 is out now. It's a bug-fix release:

* FIXED: ETA labels are now correctly captured (before they would be captured in the wrong order, unless numbered in the model file). This one was a bit of a show-stopper, but it's gone now.

* FIXED: Data file display would be odd if there was a leading space in the column header line. It works properly now.

* FIXED: Alphabetic characters in the body of the data file would cause a crash when the user attempted display. This works correctly now.

* ADDED: The PRIOR functionality added in recent betas of NONMEM VI is now supported.

Initial trials with prerelease versions of Xpose 4 have been 100% successful. When it is released, Census will adopt it as the default for displaying graphs, in line with my view that all our tools ought to work together.

Census, now that it is licensed under the MPL v1.1, will soon move to SourceForge! An announcement will be made when this happens.

Still coming soon: online documentation.

Please let me know if you run into any problems with the latest version!

Justin Wilkins
Division of Pharmacokinetics and Drug Therapy
Department of Pharmaceutical Biosciences
Uppsala University
P.O. Box 591
751 24 Uppsala
Work:   +46 18 471 4304