[celtic-language-tech] Re: ATB/RE: possible Celtic LT workshop at ICML

  • From: Caoimhin O Donnaile <caoimhin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'celtic-language-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <celtic-language-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 15:26:21 +0100 (BST)

My preference would be to submit a colloquium proposal to ICML as the more rigorous scenario for academic papers, knowing that we wouldn’t have to ask individuals to submit papers until after the new year, and a roundtable proposal to the Celtic Conference as a ‘talking shop discussion’ for people who would be attending anyway.

That sounds optimised for me, Delyth! I’ll be at the Celtic Conference in Bangor anyway, if my paper gets accepted, and it would be great to take part in a roundtable. And I don’t have to commit myself until after the new year as to the ICML. :-)

Caoimhín