[celestialprime] Re: That time again

  • From: CmdrSkyler@xxxxxxx
  • To: celestialprimealliance@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 20:23:18 EDT

In a message dated 4/3/2007 3:28:30 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
CmdrSkyler@xxxxxxx writes:

I know it seems to come earlier and earlier yet in reality time is just
slipping by. Please send in those Muse logs for March by March 17. Also if  you
have any ideas for articles please submit those as well. Send them to
_editors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:editors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Also please send in your alliance reports as well.

Thanks

Skyler

This is another reminder to submit your muse nominees and alliance reports
by the 17th. So far I have only received three muse nominees, Avalon, Dark Bio,
 and the IAS Phoenix. Please send in the best of your best logs. This is your
 journal please participate.