[celestialprime] Re: Alliance Agreement between CPA & FKA

  • From: IsaRevived@xxxxxxx
  • To: celestialprimealliance@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 01:10:09 EDT

In a message dated 10/8/2006 11:58:52 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
KeithKetchum@xxxxxxx writes:

The FKA Council is currently reviewing  this document.  We'd like to know
what you think.  If you  have any questions or comments, put  'em down!

    OK -- we've seen a sticky point raised regarding  the Muse competition
being extended to FKA. I think it is important to point out  that FKA Council
members received a copy of this Alliance Agreement which, in  Article II,
paragraph 5, stated in full:

    "The Celestial Prime Journal MUSE Award, voted on  by host teams for the
best log in a given month, shall be opened to candidates  from the FKA as
well.   FKA host teams will be permitted the same  voting privileges of CPA
host
teams.  Alternately, should this not be  acceptable we are prepared to offer
the FKA a separate MUSE award given equal  standing in the Alliance journal.
(Admiral Ketchum's prototype is at _http://journal.celestialprime.org_
(http://journal.celestialprime.org) )"

    The CPA hosts received a statement reading "The  Celestial Prime Journal
MUSE Award, voted on by host teams for the best log in  a given month, shall
be opened to  candidates from the FKA as well.   FKA host teams will be
permitted  the same voting privileges of CPA host teams."

    Perhaps the fact that the FKA Council has voted 6  to 0 with 1 vote yet
to be cast and no reservations may have something to do  with the part about
"Alternately, should this not be acceptable we are prepared  to offer the FKA a
separate MUSE award given equal standing in the Alliance  journal.
(Admiral Ketchum's prototype is at _http://journal.celestialprime.org_
(http://journal.celestialprime.org/) )"  being in that paragraph. And perhaps
the
reservation expressed at this end may  have something, or everything, to do
with
the fact that this part of the  paragraph was not contained in the Alliance
Agreement our Simhosts received on  10/8.

    As a Simhost from both organizations and the  ambassador of goodwill who
was selected to get the initiative going between the  CPA Admiralty and the
FKA Council, I was concerned about why the FKA Council was  voting so quickly
for the agreement and why there were reservations here. I take  it this was an
oversight and nothing more.