[Celestial Prime] Re: Would like an opinion...

  • From: Jet <offerings_burnt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: celestialprime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 14:05:15 -0700 (PDT)

alurkisseldoni@xxxxxxx wrote:
A great live simmer is:

-- In attendance
-- Interactive
-- Engaging
-- Able to entertain themselves, if needed - alone, for an hour

A great email simmer is:

-- able to take a plot and run with it
-- does not try to monopolize the thread with their personal baggage but able
to capitalize on the chance to bring in some personal info...background, etc.
-- able to interact with other crew and does not need an army of NPC's to make
it work
-- Collaborative (see above, but in an email based sim this is CRUCIAL)

Ciao,

Alurkis