[Celestial Prime] Would like an opinion...

  • From: Lyryn Cate <admiralcate@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: celestialprime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 22:04:47 -0700

Hello everyone!
 We're doing a new article in the CPJ involving some q&a with the sim hosts
and I'd like to get some feedback from all of you. I apologise for the short
notice - my personal life has been rather crazy with moving this past month,
so it's a little late in the ball game. However, if anyone could take just a
minute to type me back an answer to appear in the CPJ this month, I'd really
appreciate it!
 This month's question is:
 What qualities do you feel constitutes a great player on a sim? (Please
specify whether you are talking about a live or email sim.)
 Just a couple lines would really help me with this article.
 Thanks so much!
 ~Admiral Cate