[Celestial Prime] Please forward to your crews-- No Where Station

  • From: Jon Armstrong <alexkilgarran@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: celestialprime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 22:19:28 -0500

No Where Station is the place to come for food, and fund and friends. We want to cooridally invite you to drop on by Friday Night between 10 and Midnight.

We already have a few regulars, including Ensign Tay and Drizella Glon. We'd like to see a few more, so please drop on by and take advantage of our first timer special. Free drinks... Compliments of the Admiralty.

Karaoke will again be available as well as drink and food specials. We may not be the place where every one knows your name but at least we're not in the basement.

Drake Francis Proprietor and Opperator