[Celestial Prime] Please Forward to your Crews--Correction

  • From: Jon Armstrong <alexkilgarran@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: celestialprime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 00:51:13 -0500

No Where Station Announcement

We are pleased to announce that No Where Station will re-Open for
business this Friday night.  Please stop in and join us for an IC chat
session with folks from around the CPA.
Drake informs me that the specials this week will include....

Rokeg Blood Pie
Prune Juice
Blood Wine
Gagh
Targ

Wings and Rings will of course be provided and as always drafts are also
on special. We also have a large selection of non-alcholic beverages for
those patrons who are the designated shuttle pilot for their friends.
Or for those who are not of age as well....

The Karaoke Machine will be providing Karaoke for those patrons who are
so inclined. No Where Station also features two billiards tables, three
dart boards, and a Dabo Wheel.

Please Join us.... at 1030 eastern... this and Every Friday Night.